I've been told that we don't exist in 2008 if we don't have a blog site, so here it is. We officially exist as a family. I figured this was a good time to set up our site, since so much will be changing in our lives in the next few months.
I guess for today, I will write a little about our family. Canon - the cutest two year old ever, as far as we are concerned, is also a very busy two year old. It is very hard to get anything done with him on the loose. For starters, every time I try and vacuum, Canon decides that is his job. Of course he can't reach the handle and so he pulls it down to his level, which elevates the vacuum end. Not very effective. So when I wouldn't let him vacuum yesterday, he decided it looked like a very good riding machine instead. So he sat on the vacuum with his feet elevated while I tried to push this 34 lb two year old on the vacuum. Again, less effective. So I've decided that the time to vacuum is right before I would like him to wake up from his nap. He is still confined in his crib until I get him out, but I'm not waking him up in the middle of his peaceful sleep.
The biggest change for me this week is my hair. I've chopped it again and donated it to Locks of Love. Sorry, no pictures. Maybe we'll be better with that when we have a digital camera. I decided now was a good time before it all fell out after I have my baby in a month.
Seth is playing soccer tonight. We finally have good weather and that brought enough neighbors and friends out to play the Thursday night soccer game.
That is it for tonight. Robyn - it is finally done. We are official.
3 comments:
Yeah. I'm so glad you are a real family now!
Wow, it's my objective in life to make every offspring of Bruce and Norma Bloggers. 3 down, 3 to go!!
Actually 4 of us have blogs. I wouldn't hold out for Kelli.
Post a Comment