Monday, July 7, 2008

The Latest on the House

So we officially sold our house two weeks ago and moved out last week, just in time for Seth to pack up and drive 30 hours to Michigan. He started his new job today. He is pretty excited about it and impressed the new boss when he mentioned that he likes to sail. So when anyone is ready to come to Michigan and go sailing on the Great Lakes, it looks like we'll be doing that as soon as possible. \

I'm still here in Utah. Seth will come back and make that lovely trip one more time with a moving truck and our other car. Probably towards the end of the month or beginning of August. Canon and I would love to play with anyone who wants to get together at least one more time before we move. So give us a call.

1 comment:

hendricks96 said...

Heidi
I still need to come see the baby. Are you going to be around this weekend? Cute pictures. How did you do that? Is it digital scrapbooking?
Amy