Saturday, August 30, 2008

A Great Day to be a Ute!


Today was the Utah Michigan Game! Yea Utes. It was a good day to be a Utah Fan in Michigan, final score was 23-25. Here are some pictures of us at the tailgate party. Seth's brother Josh came from Chicago with his two sons and then we met Seth's brother-in-law and his friend at the tailgate party. I got to drive home, in the Infiniti M45 Seth was test driving for the weekend, with the kids. For those who aren't car people, like myself - it's a NICE car. It was a good thing it had a navigation system or I probably would have ended up in Canada or Ohio. I'm still used to knowing what direction I am headed in by where the mountain are. There are no mountain here, and trees everywhere that block the view of everything.

1 comment:

Haley and James said...

Hey guys,

Great talking to you the other night! The blog is fabulous. Savana is the cutest little girl - and she sleeps through the night?!? I'm already jealous and I don't even know if my kid will be up all night but I assume he will. ha ha

Anyway, I'll try to update our blog soon...

Haley