Friday, October 3, 2008



























It was sisters weekend in Chicago last week. Kelli flew from Salt Lake, Carla from Phoenix and Seth and I drove over from Michigan. We missed you Robyn. We went to the Chicago Museum of Art and saw this great painting. I loved it just because I feel like this is what I am doing so often. I also thought that maybe it meant moms were appreciated, and somebody maybe realized what it was like to be a mom of babies and toddlers, back when this was painted - until I realized that this painting was meant to be an allegory. I personally feel like this is literally what I am doing all day long - oh well. Allegory or not - I still like the painting. (If anyone wants to read about the painting, you can click on the picture and it will make it big enough to read the explanation that was next to the painting.)

No comments: