Tuesday, July 14, 2009

She Crawls!!

Thirteen months old and Savana decided that it was OK to crawl. She isn't very fast right now, but we are OK with that. We are glad that she is crawling. Now the pediatrician and physical therapist can rest at ease and we don't need to get x-rays on her hips. Her crawl reminds me of one of those little wind up crawling dolls. Her little bum wiggles slowly back and forth as she gets to where she is going. I think she is enjoying her new found freedom. Her favorite things to chase are balls. But she would much prefer that someone sit and play catch with her. She reminds me of a puppy that wants to play catch. She could sit and do it all day, once you start with her, you kind of feel bad quitting on her. I think we need to find a dog that likes to play catch and get them together. Jason and Carrie - can we borrow Buddy for a while?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

From Kelli (I just wanted to post comments from people who aren't bloggers just for my own record keeping :) Just in case you bloggers are wondering why I would be the first to comment on my own post.)

Yea! I am so happy for her. I wish I could come play catch with her. Give her and Canon a hug for me. I wish I had cute things to say about my kids! Justin is in a tennis tournament this week. He is very cute when he plays! He really does have beautifu eyes. Zach is gone all week to a scout leadership camp called silver moccasin and looks quiet dashing in his scout uniform with that eagle patch on the pocket. Corie is working hard at the fruit stand. She does look cute in her little red apron and is learning a lot about how to buy a good watermelon or cantaloup. these things just arent quite the same are they? I should get a camera and take pictures and send them to you like you do for me. Actually, I think I will! We lost our camera in D.C. so I need to get a new one. It would be good for me to learn how to do this. I know it isn't very hard.

Well, have a great day!

Heidi said...

From Robyn via phone: She is so stinking cute.

Haley and James said...

Heidi, that is so awesome. I'm so glad she's crawling! Hope your summer is going well and keep me posted on your house hunt!