



Wow, it's been almost a month since I updated our blog. This has been a busy May. Since the weather has been mostly great, we've kept busy. Which is good because Seth has been working A LOT. He leaves at 6:00 a.m. and gets home around 8:00 p.m. or 9:00 p.m. Hopefully this schedule won't last :( At the beginning of May we went to Real Life Farm in Canton MI. This is our third trip there, we love it. I included pictures of Canon and Savana riding the horse and pony. I thought it was funny that Savana wanted to ride the big huge horse and Canon wanted to ride the little pony. They also got to feed the baby goats & lambs with bottles, hold bunnies, milk a cow and go on a hay ride.
Canon has also spent a lot of time in our new sandbox. It is a great little sandbox with a canopy and a mesh cover. Canon sometimes gets a little impatient with having to come and get someone to help take the cover off and plays in the sandbox anyway. Hey, whatever works. Seth has also hung the biggest swing ever in our HUGE tree in the back yard. He climbed about 30 feet up the tree. The kids LOVE the swing. Who wouldn't. I wish I could fit in it. Savana wakes up in the morning and asks for her shoes so she can go "wee".
The first picture is the beginnings of our little garden this year. We just planted pumpkins and watermelons this year. We'll see how that goes and then expand from there. We'll keep you updated on how our little garden is coming along. Wish us luck!
3 comments:
Oh how I envy your backyard!
what a fun sandbox!! Lovin the canopy... need to get us one of those!
xo
that farm looks awesome! I wish we knew about that when we lived there. How fun! I'm glad you guys are having fun. Miss you!
Post a Comment