Wow - Canon is 5! He is getting so big. He really is - Seth measured him in January and again at the end of March and he'd grown an inch! For his birthday he got a baseball bat and T-ball stand, a watch, a scooter and Nana sent him a big soft blanket. We went to McDonald for lunch (I just discovered the best McDonald's ever! Clean, new play area. The kids love it) and then had cake after dinner. Any guesses to what his cake is? A germ cake. For some reason he is into germs right now. I figured - what the heck, we'll go with it. No rules as to what a germ has to look like, right? He said he had a Happy Birthday, and I hope he really did. We love you Canon!
This is the story of our family. We started in Michigan where Seth started living his dream of working for an automaker. Heidi was ready to be living in the west and closer to family - so we ended up in Arizona where Seth can be around cars and Heidi can be around family. Welcome to our site . . .
Friday, April 15, 2011
Happy 5th Birthday Canon!
Wow - Canon is 5! He is getting so big. He really is - Seth measured him in January and again at the end of March and he'd grown an inch! For his birthday he got a baseball bat and T-ball stand, a watch, a scooter and Nana sent him a big soft blanket. We went to McDonald for lunch (I just discovered the best McDonald's ever! Clean, new play area. The kids love it) and then had cake after dinner. Any guesses to what his cake is? A germ cake. For some reason he is into germs right now. I figured - what the heck, we'll go with it. No rules as to what a germ has to look like, right? He said he had a Happy Birthday, and I hope he really did. We love you Canon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Heidi: Thanks for sending the cute pictures. I can't believe how much Canon is looking like his dad. Unbelievable!!! It seems impossible that he is 5 years old already. My gosh how time flies. Can you believe he is going to start school in the fall. It is UNBELIEVABLE TO ME!!!!
Tell Canon WE LOVE HIM, TOO!!!!! So glad he had a happy Birthday, and I think your Germ cake is beautiful, if germs can be beautiful!!
Love to you all, and thanks for the pictures.
Gramps and Nana
I love the Germ Cake! Hilarious!!! And you are almost ready to have this baby!!! Good luck with everything and can't wait to see the pics.
Post a Comment