Yes, I said Welcome Winter, but I'll admit, I don't entirely feel it. I'm kind of dreading the cold gray days. But I will have to admit, that the first day of snow for the year was beautiful. Enough snow to cover the grass and stick to the trees and then some blue sky. Those are my favorite kind of snow days. Canon and Savana were so excited to see the snow when they woke up. Canon bundled up in his boots and coat for school and was really sad at school because I didn't send his snow pants so he could roll around in the snow. Savana was so excited to get her boots on so she could go make footprints. She doesn't usually want to go outside unless Canon is out there. But she had me put on all her snow clothes and was out there for quite a while making tracks in the snow. Then when Canon came home from school they both went out. It was cute to see them playing in the snow together. They were both plopping backwards in the snow to make angels.
The other event for November was Lauren making it to 7 months. She is now sitting up very well and loves to laugh. It is pretty easy to make her giggle by tickling her, or just being silly. She still isn't eating much baby food. We can sneak something in every once in a while, but she doesn't love food yet.



1 comment:
Cute kids! I would love some snow right now. All we're seeing for December so far is hurricane winds and the inversion... LOL! Love the pics. Are you coming out this year??
Post a Comment