This is the story of our family. We started in Michigan where Seth started living his dream of working for an automaker. Heidi was ready to be living in the west and closer to family - so we ended up in Arizona where Seth can be around cars and Heidi can be around family. Welcome to our site . . .
Thursday, February 9, 2012
The Pictures
Finally - here are pictures of Lauren, 9 months and crawling. I am so happy that she is progressing, but it was nice when I could sit her somewhere and not worry about where she would go. Now we have to shut doors to the bathrooms, watch her like a hawk when we are upstairs because she crawls to the stairs, and watch out for everything within her arms reach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
She is so cute! I thought she looked like Savana when she was a baby but now she totally looks like canon. You guys sure have cute kids!
Post a Comment