This is the story of our family. We started in Michigan where Seth started living his dream of working for an automaker. Heidi was ready to be living in the west and closer to family - so we ended up in Arizona where Seth can be around cars and Heidi can be around family. Welcome to our site . . .
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Happy Easter!
I know I am actually a week late - but Happy Easter anyway. Easter is pretty low key for us. We did a couple of Easter Egg hunts with the mom's group I am a part of and then another one with our ward. Then on Easter Sunday we did do a special "Family Home Evening" with Resurrection Eggs . I actually did this with Savana's primary class before we did it at home. It was cute to see how excited Savana was to open the eggs even though she knew what was in them. It was also fun and rewarding (as a teacher and mom) to see what she learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment