"Mom - hungry" are probably Canon's favorite two words. I seriously spend 90% of my day in the kitchen feeding Canon and then cleaning up the mess. If I am not quick enough, Canon will take it upon himself to get food for himself. This weekend we left the cereal box within his reach. I was feeding Savana and didn't respond quick enough to his request for more cereal. Next thing we hear is the sound of a lot of cereal coming out of the box and then "uh-oh, mess!" Today he referred to the incident as a "cereal sandcastle." Good description Canon!
This is the story of our family. We started in Michigan where Seth started living his dream of working for an automaker. Heidi was ready to be living in the west and closer to family - so we ended up in Arizona where Seth can be around cars and Heidi can be around family. Welcome to our site . . .
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Cereal Sandcastle
"Mom - hungry" are probably Canon's favorite two words. I seriously spend 90% of my day in the kitchen feeding Canon and then cleaning up the mess. If I am not quick enough, Canon will take it upon himself to get food for himself. This weekend we left the cereal box within his reach. I was feeding Savana and didn't respond quick enough to his request for more cereal. Next thing we hear is the sound of a lot of cereal coming out of the box and then "uh-oh, mess!" Today he referred to the incident as a "cereal sandcastle." Good description Canon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment