Sunday, November 16, 2008

First Snow

Well - it happened. We had our first snow in Michigan. Canon couldn't wait to get outside and touch the snow. I put on his coat and work boots and gloves thinking that would be sufficient clothing for going out on the deck. But I forgot that he is a two year old and his trucks were out there. I should have put on his snow pants too. He came in wet of course, but I learned my lesson. He wanted to go out on the deck again today, and this time we bundled him from head to toe. This time he just came in with cold hands. He played right in the slushy cold water than was pooling in the sandbox. How do kids not care about having their hands in water that cold!

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

Wow I didn't realize you guys would get that much snow.