Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jr. Engineer

Canon is growing up so much lately. He is so much fun. His favorite toys lately include his Duplos and Bristle Blocks, much to his fathers delight. At this rate, if Canon continues to enjoy building and creating like he does, I think Seth will start buying him every set of Legos that he finds and join him on the floor instead of going to work. Canon has built airplanes, cars, houses complete with bushes, and this week he built a fan. He even uses his hammer to pound the Bristle Blocks together while he is building. We were both a little surprised at the fan, since we don't have a fan that looks like that. I'm sure it is a result of his time spent with his favorite shows - Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Club House or Handy Manny. Where ever it came from, it sure is a cool fan, it actually really turns and swivels. Canon is pretty creative in his play with Savana as well. They love to make each other laugh and Canon has decided that her feet make an excellent phone. He dials her toes and then puts her foot up to his ear. She likes it at first, but I think it starts to annoy her after a while.

Speaking of Savana, we went to her 9 month appointment. She is growing and doing almost everything she should. She really has no interest in crawling or putting any kind of weight on her legs. Which is great for Mom, since I can put her on the floor and know she will be right where I left her if I could actually go anywhere without her, but she doesn't let that happen too often. She pretty much wants to be within 5 feet of where I am. What a change from Canon :)

2 comments:

James M said...

Wow, I'm impressed. But really, when are you guys moving back? The joke has gone on long enough.u

Heidi said...

Find Seth a cool job that pays him more plus moving expenses - and we are there in a flash. It wouldn't even take that much to get me convinced :)