Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Classic Messes

I'm trying to make good on my promise to embrace the messes. Well, these ones were just too cute not to embrace.

Canon's time is spent on these couches doing something. Usually making things, but he did tell me he wanted to snuggle. I guess I wasn't fast enough, and he was tired. So he apparently made himself a nice snuggle pile. I heard him working on it, but didn't go see what he was working on until it was silent. Our couches are almost always in this state, but he is usually driving, flying or sailing them.

Savana is learning to feed herself. In fact, she won't let me feed her anymore. She wants to do it herself. I guess I need to find food that is a little less messy - but I'm sure she had fun. She likes to scoop things from one bowl to the next. If there is not a second bowl, well, she just scoops it to where ever it may land. Sadly enough, this wasn't the messiest it got yesterday. After she ate this dinner, she saw Canon sitting at his little table with some baked potatoes and she wanted to join him. Again, she began scooping, only this time it landed on the floor. I wasn't watching as close as I should have to that mess. Baked potatoes are kind of a mess to clean. They don't sweep or mop up very well. It is just a very tedious job of picking up each individual clump.

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

Couches are great play equipment, aren't they?

Robyn said...

Keep posting pictures of messes...it makes me feel better! Love you and miss you!!