

We have some independent thinkers, but that's good right? That's what we want them to be! Savana has figured out that she has an opinion and is ready to express it. Canon has been expressing his since he was born. Savana has decided that she likes pajamas and would rather not be changed out of them. Yesterday morning she was so mad that I changed her that she was trying to put her pajamas back on after she was dressed. So I put the sleeves back on, and she was happy. Then I tried to put her shoes on, and she wanted her boots. She even chose her purple hair clip and tried to put it in. That morning Canon decided that he was going to have dry Grape-Nuts for breakfast. He also wouldn't open his eyes for a picture. I did catch one eye peeking to see if I had taken the picture. They must have met in the night and decided to declare Independence Day. Hey, what ever - as long as he will eat and she has clothes on!

Savana has a fun new game too. Obviously sticker and stars. It is nice that there is something that will keep her entertained, we just have a lot of little stickers all over the house. She also loves to put them on anyone who will sit close enough. Star also became one of her few words. She now says ball, star, shoe, dada, mama, more, and ready set go! The ready set go is a game Seth started. He says: "Ready, Set" and then she says "Go!" and he tosses her on the couch or bed. So now if you are holding her she says "Ready, Set, Go" and wants to be tossed.

3 comments:
From Kelli:
This is great! I wish I could watch it all in action!
That is awesome! I am amazed she tells you what she wants to wear so young. EmiLee still doesn't really do that. I can just picture her, as a totally cute little girl, not matching and all cutsie like she is now and you not being able to do anything about it. ha ha! (good luck with that)
I'm glad Savana is coming into her own. Looks like she'll be able to hold her own when they get older! Hilarious.
Post a Comment