


It's a little late, but here is the Easter update. I have to admit, I wasn't the best Easter Bunny, but with all the easter egg hunts that were available for us to attend, it didn't seem necessary. Instead I did get my kids some new religious DVD's to help make our long Sunday afternoons a little more Sundayish, since we are done with church by noon. But Monday we did go to an Easter Egg hunt at a care center. Canon did a great job helping pass out cookies to the residents, and Savana was great at picking up Easter Eggs. Canon got a basket full too. We had such a great time, we are going back next month. Next month we are helping with their Bingo games. It was so much fun to see Canon being so helpful. And you could tell he loved being so useful.
No comments:
Post a Comment