Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Savana!





Yes, her birthday was actually a week ago, but we finally celebrated this week. I wanted to get her a cradle for her doll, but couldn't find one I liked, so I had to order it. We waited for it to come, and then celebrated. I'm thinking now that maybe the doll cradle was premature for her, since all she wants to do is "ride" in it. So we sang lullabies and Canon rocked her doll while I rocked her. She really liked that and kept asking for "more." I guess she isn't ready to give up being the baby yet :) But she did love her cake. She was so good at posing for pictures and knew that she needed to blow the candle out! On her birthday we went to a new splash pad they have at one of our favorite parks. I'm sure if she could have picked our dinner for the celebration, she might have picked PB & J. That seems to be a new favorite of hers. She also loves shoes and balls, which is where the inspiration for the cake came from. This month her favorite pair of shoes are pink sparky Mary Jane style Converses. She will even wear them without socks, which is saying a lot, because she won't wear sandals. What else can I say about our baby girl. She is so fun and growing too fast. She is talking a lot more and is becoming a little copy cat. We Love You Savana!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

so so so so so cute!!! Happy Birthday Savannah!

Haley and James said...

She is such a cute little gal! Love the cake photo. We will be gone July 2-10 but hope to see you when we get back?

Sprgtime said...

Found your blog. :) Savana is sooo photogenic! Adorable :)