Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Update

So I guess I had better do a Christmas post since my blog wasn't looking very Christmasy.  I don't have a lot to report on, but we are getting excited for Christmas.  Canon has watched Polar Express almost every day for the past two weeks.  The rest of the day he likes to pretend he is Santa Claus and puts new presents (random items from the house) under the tree.  Yesterday was the first day he asked where the presents were for under our tree.  I got away from answering, but I'm sure the question will come again.  I just haven't put anything out because I'm afraid it will get unwrapped and I'm hoping to pack it all up and take it to Utah.  Yes, we are driving to Utah.  I'm all ready dreading the drive - but oh well.  Pray for us and wish us luck.

The thing I am most excited about this month happens tomorrow.  We find out if we are having a girl or boy baby in May!  It will truly be better than Christmas for me.  We are taking both the kids, so I'm kind of excited to see how they react as well.

That is all I have to report on right now - Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments: