Friday, December 10, 2010

It's a . . .

Well we had our ultrasound this morning at 8:30 a.m.  Yes, we all made it there on time, and even had time for oatmeal and cereal for the kids.  How come we can't do that on Sunday mornings?  Seth woke both the kids up and Canon was bouncing off the walls.   I don't know if he was truly excited to go look at the baby or what.  But he never eats that early and is never that awake in the morning.  We got to the hospital and he went right up to the front desk and said "we came to look inside Mom's tummy at the baby."  He is defiantly not afraid to take matters into his own hands.  They told us which way to go and we were on our way.  The hardest part for Canon was obviously waiting until they called us in.  We went in and he said "Wow, this place has a lot of computers and TVs!"  The tech asked him how old he was and he said "9" for some reason.  Then she asked him if he was in preschool and he said "no".  Both wrong of course.  I think he was just more interested in his environment and not really interested in really listening and answering questions.  Savana just kind of floated along.  She was a little concerned when they put gel on my stomach, but got over it quickly.  I don't know if she understands or not.  Anyway - we did the ultrasound, everything looks great and we are having a girl!  Seth was right on this one.  I think I was just telling myself it was a boy so I wouldn't be disappointed either way.  I'm still kind of surprised though, but maybe I shouldn't be because my cravings have been more like they were with Savana than with Canon.  Anyway - we are excited!

1 comment:

Lisa M said...

Whhaaaaat?! You're pregnant! Congratulations!! Miss you!