Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lauren is 2 1/2 months!

I've been working on our blog and getting it into a book.  I realized how much I updated on Savana when she was a tiny baby.  (We didn't have our blog when Canon was tiny.)  I don't want Lauren to get lost in the crowd, so here it is.  Lauren is 2 1/2 months.  She is a fabulous baby.  She sleeps through the night!  What more can I ask for at this age.  Goes to bed a 10:00 p.m. and sleeps to 5:30 a.m. at least and often later.  She is also very content just sitting in her baby seat, as long as she can see us and what is going on.  I just wish I could say that I get enough sleep because of that, but Canon comes in once a night.  Usually it is to go to the bathroom, but the other night he just appeared at my bed and said he "just wanted to check on me."  Last night both Canon and Savana were afraid of the dark.  That is a new thing with Savana.  I think she learned it from Canon during her brief stay in his room.  She is back in her own room.  It just makes bed time easier and since she usually sleeps later than Canon - it makes mornings better too.  Savana actually slept until 10:30 a.m. this morning, but that is rare.   Usually she sleeps until 8:00 a.m. or so and Canon is up any where between 6:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m.  Wow, exciting stuff!  But this is life right now :)

Cousin EmiLee, Lauren and Savana

1 comment:

Haley and James said...

She is so stinking cute and so is that dress!! I loved seeing you last month!