![]() |
| The quintessential Lauren expression |
![]() |
| It is so fun to put things on her head because she actually leaves them there! |
Lauren turned 11 months on the 23rd of March! I hate that I am so busy that I feel guilty about doing things like scrapbooking and blogging about my kids. With moving, selling the house, being Young Women's president and all the other "normal" stuff that comes with having 2 kids and a baby - I definitely feel overwhelmed. But I can't say that we haven't also been very blessed and the Lord is helping me out in amazing ways. Since our decision to move to Arizona, we have gone from doing the move all by ourselves, financially - and physically, to having it all done for us. We have also recieved an offer on our house after it was on the market for about a week. So even though I don't feel like I can do it all - I feel like I also have no excuse to not try. I don't have to keep my house spotless anymore - and pack up the family every time someone wanted to come look at the house. And I don't have to do all the packing up into boxes by myself. I am stressed, but I am blessed :)
Now on to Lauren. She still only pulls herself to a stand at very select locations. In her crib and next to the bathtub. She loves to give kisses - big open mouth ones, right on your mouth - usually accompanied by a runny nose because she has been teething. Yes, they are disgusting, but I love them. She also has this really funny laugh. I'm not even sure how to describe it. It sounds like it comes from the back of her throat and doesn't so much sound like she is laughing - as she may be dying. But she does it all with a cute little smile on her face.



4 comments:
Heidi! I just heard the good news about you moving!! Congrats. I had no idea you were YW Pres! Wow...that is a lot. I wish I could come watch your kids as you packed. Just know I am cheering you on from here and wish you guys all the best! My sister lives in Mesa so maybe I'll see you more often! Take care... :)
Whoa! You guys are moving to AZ??? That is awesome!! What part are you moving to? Is Seth still with Nissan or did he get a new job?? Inquiring minds want to know!!! Hope you guys are doing great amidst all the chaos! Miss you and good luck with the move! P.S. Lauren is so cute!!!
Haley - the great thing about this move is that I don't have to pack!! They are doing it for me. Mary - We are moving to the Chandler area. Seth is still with Nissan. He will be working at their test facility down there in the middle of the desert!
Post a Comment