Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Run Think

So Canon has this new thing that he does - that he actually named for me yesterday.  I was fixing dinner and he said he was going to go "Run Think."  When he has nothing better to do - or actually, it maybe a preferred activity of his, because he does it a lot - he "run thinks."  He literally runs - around the couches, back and forth upstairs or in any long space he seems to come up with.  Back and forth.  Around and around.  I guess it is actually more of a jog, mixed with some skips and an occasional sideways slide.  You can tell he is in deep thought while he does it, because sometimes he is having a conversation with himself.  If you ask him what he is talking about - he will tell you.  I can imagine him as a CEO someday - with a treadmill in his office so he can think things out. 
He also lost his first tooth yesterday.  He didn't want to tooth fairy to come, because he wants to keep his tooth. 

No comments: