Can you believe it! I am getting Savana's Birthday posted and June isn't even over yet! We celebrated Savana's birthday will all kinds of family around - except Daddy :( He was still in Arizona slaving away for us and trying to find us a house. Savana turned 4! She is getting so big! I think she is OK with getting bigger now. For a lot of this year she would tell me she was going to grow smaller like the baby. She didn't like me to tell her she was getting bigger. We talked about it - and I told her she was only going to grow as "big as mommy" and then she would stop growing. That must have resolved her issue - because she hasn't said anything about it since. I think she thought she was going to just keep growing - so that she wouldn't fit in the house anymore. It is funny what kids think.
For Savana's birthday we made her a pink "Rainbow Cake" at her request. She helped me put all the jellybeans on her cake to make the rainbow. Funny thing was she didn't even want cake when it came time to eat it. She only wanted ice cream, but it was fun spending to time with her to make the cake.
Savana is a fun and very loving little girl. She loves her little sister and wants to be doing everything her older brother is doing. She loves toys and can go off and play with toys all by herself for a very long time. Doesn't matter what the toys are - she will play with them. Airplanes, animals or Strawberry Shortcake dolls - she loves them all. She also has a stubborn streak in her - but that is OK - I love that part of her too. I'm sure that will work for her benefit someday too.
No comments:
Post a Comment