I was just thinking about the cute personality traits of each of my kids yesterday. I was also thinking how sad it is that I won't remember them forever.
Canon. He is obsessed right now for some reason about figuring out what he is going to be when he grows up. That is all he talks about. And then he watches Bill Nye the Science Guy and asks more questions about careers. Last night while I was tucking him in bed and asked what I thought he should be. It almost sounded like he was getting choked up because he didn't know what to be. I assured him that he had plenty of time to decide and that for now he just needed to learn how to read. Then he asks me what jobs don't require knowing how to read. Let's not go there Canon.
Savana. Such a pretty little girl - who loves her cars, trains and airplanes. Two times this week we went to visit some new friends here in Arizona. Immediately they go and pull out their dolls, Polly Pockets and Little Ponies for Savana to play with. It was kind of cute the first time. Savana just kind of sat down next to them, with a little bit of a sad face. After a few minutes she came to me and said "Mom - I want the cars." My friend then took her to her supply of cars and Savana's face lit up. Savana went and played by herself with the cars the whole time we were there. That is something else she does all the time. She goes off in a corner with her little supply of toys and you won't hear from her for a while.
Lauren Summer. Ok - so I am going to start calling her Lauren Summer, because we are going to start telling people her name is Summer. Just a thing I have, but I really liked the name Lauren - not Loren. Loren is a boy's name. So I don't have to cringe every time I hear someone say her name - we are going to tell people her name is Summer. She will just have a lot of names. Baby, Babykins, Lauren and Summer. Anyway - she is starting to walk everywhere. I love it. She also loves to push her little pink stroller all around the kitchen. Then she screaches when a wheel gets stuck. She also loves to snuggle and give kisses. Whe we put her to bed, I just have to put her blankies (both of them, she points to the other if I forget one) on my shoulder. Then she lays her head down and pulls her little legs up under her body and crosses her little feet. It is so cute.
1 comment:
So cute! I love the kid updates. It does go so fast! :) Summer is a cute name as well! So fun seeing you guys!!
Post a Comment