Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back to School


Yes - we are back to school.  Canon will be starting week 3 this week, and Savana will be starting week 2.  Canon was so excited the first day of school.  When I told him he was going to go to school that day, we was dressed faster than he has ever dressed himself.  I have to admit that he still doesn't dress himself quite that quick, and he does like Saturdays.  But he doesn't dread going to school yet.  Crossing my fingers that doesn't happen very soon.  For Savana I joined with 3 other moms and we are doing home preschool.  Savana loves it!!  The first day she was so cute.  When our friends dropped her off she told me in detail everything they did.  I don't know what she liked more, going to school or telling me about it. I could tell she was relishing every moment telling me what they did.  It was so cute!  I also loved how she wanted to wear her favorite purple necklace and bracelet with her "Super Savana" shirt.  I haven't had the chance to have it at my house yet - but Savana seems excited that I am going to be her teacher.  I also teach her Primary class on Sundays - so Savana and me are going to have a lot of time together this year.  So far she has done really well with me as her teacher.

1 comment:

Haley said...

So cute! Maybe Canon should give Ashton a pep talk. He is sort of apprehensive of being gone "until after Carter's nap." That seems like forever to him! I keep emphasizing recess and lunch...we'll see!