Saturday, September 22, 2012

Normal Everyday Life!

As I have been trying to catch up on my scrapbooks, I've been look back on our pictures, and realized that I hadn't really taken that many yet in Arizona.  We haven't really done a ton, mostly still trying to clean up and move into our house.  So I decided that I needed to post some pictures of our everyday life here in our new home.
This is how we take Canon to school and then how I go for a run.  They are watching a show on my iPod.  Yes, I would love to listen to music while I run, but that is how it goes.  I love that they can watch movies on that thing.  No more crying everytime I go over a bump because it made the DVD player skip!  Ahh, technology.  

Every Saturday morning Seth has been going on a bike ride on the mountain trails near our home.  Yes, it is still a little hot, so his new ritual is to come back and jump in the pool - with his clothes on.  
The tire swing in it's new home on the back patio

The pool!  Savana is a little fish.  She will jump in any time.  Canon needs a little more convincing.  But they both have fun once they are in.  Babykins just likes to walk around the pool and throw everything she can pick up into the pool - including rocks.
Saturday morning TV
Savana loves drawing pictures of our family lately.  I had her pose for this picture and then Babykins just thought that was the thing to do.  So I had to get a cute little picture of her too.  

So this is us right now!

1 comment:

Haley said...

So cute! I am so excited to come down and see you guys in November (if that's still okay!). Warm and sunny sounds lovely!