Sunday, November 16, 2008

5 Months and Getting Cuter . . .

Savana turned 5 months this week. Wow - I can't believe it. It's funny, it seemed Canon took forever to get to this point. We were just waiting for him to grow. Savana is just growing right before our eyes. Kind of ironic, because really Canon grew a lot faster. She can actually still wear an outfit that Canon wore when he was 6 weeks old. (Don't worry, I don't dress her in Canon's clothes too often, this is just a generic light blue Gap onsie outfit that we accessorize with a pink jacket.) She has decided that sitting up is much better than laying down or even reclining. She doesn't sit up totally on her own - but she is pretty close. She is always trying to sit up while she is in her car seat. She is so much fun.

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

Growing like an amaryllis! I think she is looking more like Canon, too.

Haley and James said...

Savana is such a beauty. It will be fun to see her 'all grown up' next month. We'll have to have some party nights when Seth's here. By then maybe I'll have rejoined the land of the living. Any tips for the second baby? If so, send them to me! :)

Haley