

Seth doesn't think I should put up posts without pictures. I guess he thinks what I write is too boring, so it needs pictures to spice it up. For those of you who know Seth well, he read my last post to me in his "Heidi" voice. Yes, just imagine. Anybody can sound cheesy when he reads it in that voice. Oh well. :)
So here are a couple of my favorite pictures from Christmas. I guess I didn't feel like I could leave the Christmas thing without a couple of Christmas pictures. I think that Canon's smile is one of those priceless cute smiles, that is so hard to catch on film. He happen to be practicing his scared, silly and surprised faces while I was trying to take their pictures. Of course his happy face wasn't in the mix but this smile was a smile he just couldn't contain while doing a face other than his happy face.
1 comment:
I tend to put a lot of picture in too because I'm worried it will be boring. However, I've decided that it's really my journal. If it is interesting to me then its good enough for the blog. If someone wants entertainment they can read someone else's blog. I was actually going to comment on your last post...I wish I had a big big chair. He will always remember that chair and I'm sure someone will beg to take it to college when you are ready to part with it.
Post a Comment