This is the story of our family. We started in Michigan where Seth started living his dream of working for an automaker. Heidi was ready to be living in the west and closer to family - so we ended up in Arizona where Seth can be around cars and Heidi can be around family. Welcome to our site . . .
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Kids - What goes through their minds??
This is just a quick post with no pictures - sorry Seth. But I just had to write this one down. Canon has a set of Cars books - from the Disney movie Cars. Each book is written in first person about a different character: Lightening McQueen, Sally, Mater and Doc Hudson. For the longest time now, Canon wouldn't let me read the first and last page of Lightening McQueen's book because he didn't like me to say "Kachow!" I guess I wasn't cool enough or something. But last night, as we read our bed time stories on the cooler, turned treasure chest, he specifically told me that I could read McQueen's story and say "Kachow!" I guess I'm cool enough now?? I wish I knew what his thought process was. He is such a funny kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment