Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter Fun!

First ride down the hill!

Ready for some speed!

The fluffy stuff made it just the right speed for Savana.

More speed with Daddy.

CRAZY!
Well, we finally did something blog worthy!  It has been awhile, but we really haven't had too many exciting things to report on.  Our weeks consist of going to class twice a week for Savana, twice a week for Canon, preschool story time at the library for Canon and then MOMS Club activities and playgroups in between.  But yesterday Seth had the day off, so we went sledding with several other families in the ward.  It was great!  The kids lasted a lot longer than I thought they would, especially Savana.  I think we were all outside for about 2 hours before I finally brought Savana in to change her diaper.  Canon and Seth lasted about 30 minutes longer.  The hill was just the right length and speed for Canon and Savana.  I kind of wished I could of gone, I probably would have been fine, but I was actually having a great time with the camera.

4 comments:

Haley and James said...

Cute photos! We are having a spring thaw so we we have no snow and it has been sunny. So enjoy!

Lisa M said...

Where did you get that old school sled? I've been dying to find one!

Heidi said...

Lisa, I got it at a garage sale! $10 I think. Isn't it great! I got it for decoration for Christmas, but then I didn't really have any place to put it. And I decided, what the heck, we'll use it. I thought with the walls it was perfect for Savana. It really wasn't a good downhill sled though, it tips over.

maryp said...

Love the citation club hill!! As fun as that looks, I am not missing the snow and cold of MI!!! Brrrr!!!