Thursday, June 14, 2012

Babykins turns a year!

 
She was a little unsure of the big purple thing we were putting in front of her.

Not really sure what the fuss is about.

Sweet tooth in the making.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!  It is now nearly 2 months after Lauren turned a year old - and I am just getting around to posting her birthday!  I guess that is just my life right now.  I will have to say that she is partially at fault.  Our cute little babykins loves to be in my arms.  At All Times.  Sometimes I can get her enough interested in other things to start playing on her own - but heaven for bid, I need to go to another room - it's all over.  She starts crying, comes to find me, and wants to be in my arms again.  But she is such a cute little thing, and I love her to pieces.  She wore her little birthday crown (she will leave anthing on her head at this point) and we ate birthday cake in her honor.  Both Canon and Savana love her, and always want to be the one to go and see her first when she wakes up in the morning and from naps.  She isn't walking yet, but it is no wonder - she is always in my arms!  I am going to blame that on her too :) 

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I love the wrapping job! So cute and easy for her to open!

Heidi said...

Sadly - it's really wrapped like that because that is all I had!!