Monday, September 28, 2009

Our First House Guests



So I guess the picture of the donuts & cider worked! We had our first house guests last week. Thanks for coming Gramps and Nana Lou! It was fun having you around for a few days. Canon's room became the guest room and Canon slept under our bed. (lest you think the picture above was of Canon in a cage, although that would be nice too :) Do you like Seth's foot?) Nana read him his night time story through the "bars". I only felt his head hit the bed a few times during the night :). Anyway, Canon was happy in the end (not that he hated sleeping under the bed - it was like a big cave!) because now he has a big bed. We bought another twin mattress, that became part of the king guest bed, but is now stacked with his other mattress to make a "big bed" for Canon.

The other pictures are just some fun shots of life in our new home. We are loving it. I promise I will take pictures soon. In other news, Savana qualified for physical therapy through the state last week. She scored 8 months old in locomotion, half of her real age, qualifying her for assistance. So our new busy schedule will include 1 1/2 hours of physical therapy 2 or 3 times a week. I'm actually most nervous about having to keep that kind of schedule. But we are excited to help Savana become a little more independent. She is very much a Mama's girl and loves to be very very near me. Mostly in my arms. Seth tells me not to spoil, I think he means pick her up, so much. But it is hard to listen to the crying at my feet all day, and when she crawls up to me, grabs and positions my feet towards her, and then reaches up to me with her fat little arms. It is hard to say no. Oh well, she is cute and hopefully she will love to walk soon. I'm hoping Canon will enjoy the little class he gets to attend while we are doing it as well.

1 comment:

Haley and James said...

Cute pics. I'm glad you've had house guests. I hope Savana enjoys her therapy and starts walking soon! :) We miss you at Book Club.